Get in touch
There are various ways you can help. Contact us and we'll help you find the cause that interests you and guide you through the options for giving. We can also help you explore tax-efficient options as we're an exempt charity.
We are raising money for our strongest research areas and developing future problem solvers. You can help more students experience an Essex education by supporting scholarships that can change lives.
We are a university where curiosity prevails and where exploring new ways of thinking and pushing boundaries isn't just encouraged, it's expected. Read about us and our history and find out what makes the Essex Spirit so special.
Our approach to fundraising
- always be clear about how much money we need and exactly how it will be spent;
- only contact you as often as you are comfortable with, and only in a way you are happy with (e.g. post, telephone or email); and
- be accountable, disclosing revenue and expenses in our financial reports.
We will not:
- sell or share your details with anyone;
- accept money obtained through criminal activity or tax evasion; or
- accept donations where the terms will restrict academic freedom.
For full details, see our fundraising code of practice and acceptance of donations policy (PDF).
More information on the University's charitable status.